Voting

Monday, October 25, 2010

All caged up!!

Welcome to this weeks sweet little tag class. The original idea of the bird cage is not mine, it came from Becca at Amazingpapergrace.com ! We'll be decorating our cages with ribbon and tag hangers and make even some faux snow if you'd like. Also we'll be making 10 3x3 gift tags to go inside the cage so you know right where they are when it comes time for wrapping! OH NO, Tell me I didn't just say WRAPPING!!!

Well I guess  it's true, the season is sneaking up on us rather quickly so we might just as well get busy and fill our cages with tags before they put us in rubber rooms instead!

Please email me if you are coming tomorrow night, or if you are not in my tuesday night class, email me if you would be interested in this class on another day.


Hugs, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment